I still have to miter the bottom two corners, and then I need to piece the back before basting the layers together. At least the quilt top is almost done!
I also completed the first 35 rows of the vest with the shawl collar that I started knitting last week. Only 52 more rows before the armhole shaping begins...
Finally, I finished the fifth in a set of ID holder wristlets and have started listing them in my Etsy shop. There were supposed to be six, but I damaged the vinyl on one of them when ironing (grrr!), so I'm down to five. Four of them are made out of cotton from vintage yukata; the fifth (second from the left) is rayon and comes from a hitoe (unlined) vintage kimono.
Between the day job and travel, I won't have much time for quilting over the next few weeks. With any luck, I'll have photos of the basted baby quilt sometime in the second half of October, and I'll get it quilted in time for the November meeting of the Vancouver Modern Quilt Guild. I might be out of commission for a couple of weeks as far as WIP Wednesday is concerned, but hopefully I'll be back in the swing of things before too long.