Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Progress: WIP Wednesday

I don't have much in the way of pictures to show, but I made plenty of progress this week.  In order to prepare for the next round of indigo dyeing, I stitched up a few fat quarters:


I need to finish my MQG challenge quilt first, and then I can get back to indigo dyeing.  The quilt is starting to come together: all of the letters and words are pieced together, and the first side is close to ready.  With any luck, the quilt will be basted this weekend, and finished next weekend.  Thirteen more days until the reveal date at the July 21 VMQG meeting!

For now, I guess it won't give away too much if I show one generic word:


Linking up to WIP Wednesday on Freshly Pieced and The Needle and Thread Network.  Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait for the big reveal of your Michael Miller quilt. I am sooooo curious to see what the whole thing looks like.

    ReplyDelete